Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The 2020 Do-it-Yourself New Year's Resolution Template

So many of you needed to use my DIY Christmas letter this year that it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if you’ve also failed to plan ahead for your New Year’s resolutions. Have no fear. I’ve got you covered, hopeless slackers.

Just choose one entry from each column to construct your new resolution. If you are super ambitious and want more than one resolution that you can abandon before the middle of January, just repeat the easy four-step process.

Now, get to it. There’s no time to lose.

COLUMN 1
COLUMN 2
COLUMN 3
COLUMN 4




Stop

cooking meth
after
running a 5K
Step up my

meditating
while posting about
crying uncontrollably
Keep

singing loudly
during
weightlifting
Envision

talking back
in the middle of
making love
Start

ignoring the pain

while livestreaming
disinfecting the hookah
Avoid

making painful small talk
prior to
vaping
Quit

drowning my sorrows
while filming strangers
dialing 911
Try

talking to the voices
before
working the crowd
Practice
increasing my swagger
while
sifting through the wreckage of my life
Effort toward

hot-tubbing
when I’m done
babbling hysterically
Continue

winking
while shouting at people
smoking hash
Work my way into

screaming
in addition to
buying burritos
Begin

making an impact
immediately before
running from the cops

There you go. Now get out there and make those resolutions stick. You got this!

No need to thank me, it’s just what I do.

Happy New Year!

See you soon,

-Smidge


Copyright © 2020 Marc Schmatjen


Check out The Smidge Page on Facebook. We like you, now like us back!

Also visit Marc’s Amazon.com Author Page  for all his books. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment